Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Web 2.0 Favorite

I enjoyed looking at several of the sites and had a hard time deciding which to explore in the time I had. But as you may have already figured out I explored the food sites. I was looking for a new dessert recipe. iFoods.TV had some very interesting recipes and the videos were also helpful. I think I might try their "Raspberry and Chocolate Creme Brulee" since Santa brought me a torch last year for Christmas. I also enjoyed watching the video on making my favorite eggs Benedict on "imcooked".

And as requested, I will put the cranberry coffe cake recipe on my blog sometime soon.

3 comments:

  1. I hearby volunteer to be your valiant taste tester for the Raspberry and Chocolate Creme Brulee. It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister discovered years ago that I am a excellent taster because I am also willing to do clean-up, the least discussed and least liked part of new and cool recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa: http://feeds.feedburner.com/OrangetteCheck out Orangette

    ReplyDelete