Friday, November 13, 2009

Thank you Brandy for reminding me that I need to post which habit is easiest and which is the hardest. Obvioiusly, following directions completely is a bit challenging for me!

I enjoy setting a goal and then challenging myself to figure it out. Whether it be knitting a Christmas stocking, sewing the nursery decor for my new grandbaby or making up a new recipe. The hard part for me is finding the time, there are so many fun things to try.

Of the 7.5 Habits, the hardest one for me is using the technology to my advantage--I just don't take the time very often to learn all of the capabilities. It is great to have others around that are willing to share their knowledge and make it easier for me.

I am very excited about this training opportunity!

1 comment:

  1. I have my fingers crossed that you post a photo of the grandbabe for lesson 2.

    ReplyDelete